Key Features and Benefits
- Strong, durable and long lasting – designed specially for agricultural applications
- Complies with the Dept. of Agriculture, Food & Marine S.100 – 2015 specifications
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Available in a range of mixes and strengths
- Mix design and technical advice available
- Available in a range of colours
Keohane Agrimix Concrete
Keohane Agrimix concrete is designed specifically for use in farmyards, farm roadways, milking parlours, livestock buildings, silage pits and silage effluent tanks.
Why a special concrete for agriculture?
A special agri mix concrete is required to withstand the harsh environment typically found on farms.
Located in the heart of West Cork, Keohane Readymix, has been supplying the agricultural sector for almost 50 years and is well experienced in supplying quality concrete up to withstanding the demanding requirements of this sector – silage effluent, animal waste, wear and tear from livestock and heavy farm machinery.
Concrete Technical Compliancy
Keohane Agrimix concrete is fully compliant with the Dept of Agriculture, Food and Marine S.100 – 2015 Specifications
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us for advice and assistance on the quantity and mix of Keohane Agrimix Concrete best suited to your application.
or email email@example.com