Cemfloor Liquid Screed
Cemfloor is a specially formulated liquid screed that is used to create self-levelling, cementitious floor screeds.
With the addition of Cemfloor the screed’s performance is increased significantly and can be applied to a wide range of floors. Cemfloor binder is simply mixed with cement, water, and a suitable sand to create a high-performance screed which complies with EN 13813.
Keohane Readymix is a Cemfloor certified distributor.
Key Features & Benefits
- Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds
- Minimal Drying Shrinkage (<0.1%)
- Larger floor area without joints (up to 150m2)
- Foot traffic after 24 –48 hours
- Exceptional Thermal Conductivity (up to 2.9W/m.k)*
- Can be applied in wet areas
- Reduced drying times of 14-28 days. (Depending on drying conditions and floor coverings)
- Self-compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes.
- No risk of contamination at concrete mixing plants
- No Surface Latiance (Dust) after curing
- Easy Installation (Reduces time & costs)
* According to Avis Technique CSTB No.EMI 14-26051749
Watch our video to learn more about how Cemfloor:
Our dedicated team of over 100 staff are all committed to providing professional and responsive service. Special requirements are always given consideration and will be accommodated where and if at all possible. We aim to ensure deliveries run as smoothly as possible, ensuring the best possible customer experience.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us for advice and assistance on the Keohane Readymix Concrete quantity and mix best suited to your application.
or email [email protected]